CMPC Combined Training Day
Entries for this event are now closed
Sunday 27th October 2019
Elcho Park Equestrian Centre, Elcho Rd Lara
Enquires or scratching: Adrienne Curran 0413 486 282
Pony Club and Open Grades 1-6
Open Grades 1-5 Sashes to 6th place, cotton rug for overall winners
PCV Grades 1-6 Sashes to 6th place, cotton rug for overall winners
Open Grade 6 – No placings, everyone receives a ribbon
PLUS rosettes for best dressage and show jumping (excluding Open Grade 6)
|Section||Test||Arena||Max. Jump height/Spread|
|Grade 1||1 B||60×20||105/120cm|
|Grade 2||2 B||60×20||95/100cm|
|Grade 3||3 B||60×20||80/80cm|
|Grade 4||4 B||40×20||65/65cm|
|Grade 5||5 B||40×20||50/50cm|
|Grade 6||6 A||40×20||35/35cm|
Entry fees: $55 riders with insurance – inclusive of $7 FOEP levy
$70 riders without insurance – inclusive of $7 FOEP levy
Note: Grade 6 Open section- all ages welcome.
Dressage test sheets will be given but not placings. Everyone will receive a ribbon.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entering this event constitutes acknowledgement that PCAV rules apply and acceptance of these rules.
2. All dressage tests are from PCAV Dressage Tests Effective Jan 2013. Tests cannot be called.
4. Open riders- Everybody fills in the Liability Declaration Form, $15 Day Attendance Fee is due UNLESS you are a financial member* of EV/EA; AHS;SHCA; AERA; an Interstate Pony Club; or can prove personal Liability Cover of at least $10,000,000. *Must produce proof
–PCAV club member cards must be inspected at the secretary’s office.
PCAV Insurance policy specifically states anyone not following PCAV rules may be left uninsured.
5. All riders must wear compliant helmets and boots. Compliance spot checks may occur.
6. Gear check- All sections require gear check before riding each phase of the competition, medical armbands are optional.
7. Competitor numbers – Competitors numbers will be on the draw- Competitors must supply their own numbers – bridle numbers or saddle blanket numbers are acceptable and are to be worn on both sides of the horse.
8. Neither the Organising Committee of this event, nor the PCAV, accepts any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders, ground spectators or any other person or property.
9. The Organising Committee reserves the right to cancel any class or event, divide any class, alter the
advertised times, and to refuse any entry, with or without stating the reason.
10. PCAV Lungeing policy applies.
11. Queries, protests, horse abuse as per PCAV Handbook of By-Laws.
12. PCAV Alcohol policy applies
13. The cross country course is out of bounds at all times throughout the day.
14. No stallions, Colts or Rigs permitted. No horses under the age of 4yrs.
15. Strictly no dogs on grounds or in cars.
16. Full refund for scratching prior to close date of 17th of October. No refunds after the closing date unless notified prior to riding time AND have a valid veterinary or doctor’s medical certificate supplied. All refunds will incur a $20 administration fee. Refunds will be arranged after the event.