Corio & Moorabool Pony Club
Online Dressage Competition Series Pony Club and Open
Competition 3 of 3
Entries Close Sunday 6th of December 2020 at 8pm
|Advanced||Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3||Grade 4||Grade 5||Grade 6|
|A.1 & A.3||Test 3 & 4||Test 3 & 4||Test 3 & 4||Test 3 & 4||Test 3 & 4||Test 1 & 2|
NOTE: New PCV tests effective 1/7/2020
VENUE: Your own arena or venue (compliant with Covid-19 restrictions).
Grades Adv-3 set up a 60×20 arena and Grades 4-6 set up 40×20 arena with clear markers.
Ensure surface and environment are safe.
- $20 per test. Online entries only, payment required at time of entry.
- All Non-Pony Club members, and any Pony Club member that cannot show their Pony Club card or prove Pony Club membership need to complete the Day Participant form and email it to email@example.com
- Enter via https://www.cmpc.org.au/online-dressage/
- Entries close Sunday 6th December, 8pm, 2020
- HOW TO:
- Video your test from 1m behind C, Zoom as required making sure whole horse and arena markers are still in view. Sound is to be “ON”.
- Go to the Corio & Moorabool Pony Club Facebook page event named “Online Dressage Competition – Round Two”
- In the discussion section of the event- scroll down to the heading of the class you have entered. Upload your video under that heading with the following details;
1. Your full name
2. Your horses name
3. The test ridden
NOTE: For sections with same test/s as competition one or two the same videos cannot be submitted. The tests need to be ridden and filmed again. Same tests will not be judged.
RESULTS- Results will be posted on the Online Comp event by Sunday 20th December along with Series Champion and Reserve Champions.
Ribbons to 4th place awarded for each test.
Sashes for Series Champion and Reserve Champion
Prizes for Series Champions
*Entrants must have competed in both tests in all 3 competitions at the same grade to be eligible for series Champion.
Conditions of entry:
- Entering this competition constitutes acknowledgement that PCAV rules apply and acceptance of these rules.
- Riders accept that it is their responsibility to ensure that a competent person checks that their gear is safe and complies with PCV rules.
- The organising committee reserves the right to cancel any class or refuse any entry without stating a reason.
- Neither the organising committee of this competition nor the PCAV accepts any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders, grounds, spectators or any other person or property.
- No refunds after closing date except with vet or medical certificate. An administration fee of $10 will be deducted.
- This is an unofficial event, riders tests will be judged via video.
- Club uniform must be worn in PC sections. Open sections must wear compliant helmet, boots, beige/white jodhpurs and a sleeved top. Plaiting optional.
- If a entering the Pony Club section you must ride at your graded level. Proof of membership and graded level must be uploaded with entry.
- Calling of tests is allowed.
- Riders must be insured for this event. Riders must complete the Public Liability Declaration Form and pay $15 day insurance unless you are a financial member of PCV, EA, HRCAV or can prove that you are covered by public liability Insurance Policy of at least $10,000,000.
- Participants must show proof of current membership or insurance cover by uploading a picture of membership card or insurance policy when entering.
12. Copies of tests will be sent to participants via messenger and ribbons will be posted.
13. Video Guidelines;
-Participants accept that their video will be displayed on social media.
- Videos must be filmed from 1m behind C. Zoom as required making sure whole horse and arena markers are still in view.
- Video footage must be clear and one continuous video. No editing, no background music. Sound must be “ON”.
- A purpose built arena is not required; a grass area can be suitable but must be the correct arena measurements and marked out with letters. Arena dimensions and letter locations can be found here on page 15: http://www.ponyclubvic.org.au/Portals/231/Rules/Dressage/Book%20-%20Dressage%20Tests%202013_2020.pdf?ver=2020-02-19-204021-510
- Both tests in each competition must be ridden to be eligible for Series Champion.
** All Non-Pony Club members, and any Pony Club member that cannot show their Pony Club card or prove Pony Club membership need to complete the Day Participant form
Form will be required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org